Network Services Corp. can help you select the best Cloud Service Provider.
What is a Cloud Provider?
Cloud Providers are companies that provide Information Technology (IT) as a service over the Internet. A cloud company offers:
- Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Platform as a Service (PaaS).
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
The different deployment models in cloud computing:
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
What are the advantages of using cloud computing?
- Data backup and storage of data
- Powerful server capabilities
- SaaS ( Software as a service)
- Information technology sandboxing capabilities
- Increase in productivity
- Cost effective & Time saving
Following factors should be considered while selecting a cloud company.
- Is your desired region supported?
- Cost for the service and your budget.
- For an outsourcing company, Customer/Client Preference of service provider needs to be factored in
- The cost involved in training employees on the Cloud Service Platform
- Customer support
- The provider should have a successful track record of stability/uptime/reliability
- Reviews of the company